Our 2015 ended with a bunch of sickness. Jack and Reid ended up with strep throat, I had pleurisy, and Lyle got the stomach flu. Yuck! We spent most of the last few days of 2015 nursing everyone back to health while also cleaning and sanitizing everything! Reid still had a little bit of a fever on Thursday so we spent New Year's Eve at home with just the 5 of us. We played a little "Pie Face," ate some snacks, and had our own little count down (thanks YouTube!) before the boys went to bed. Lyle and I made it to watch the ball drop in New York and then headed to bed. I think this is the first New's Year Eve in a long time (maybe ever) that I went to bed before midnight on New Year's Eve. After the long week had, rest was much needed.
Here are a couple of pictures and a few videos of the fun we had playing "Pie Face." It was so much fun and the boys loved it!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment