Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Time!

Where have I been?  I was so good about blogging when Jack was little and we love to look back on those memories.  I have slowly blogged less and less but it's time to turn that around.  My New Year's Resolution (I know it's not for a few days but I'm starting early) is to blog more so we can have lots of memories to look back on.  What better way to start than with Christmas!

Here it goes:

We started off with a visit to Santa....
...needless to say, Jack and Reid were excited to tell him what they wanted for Christmas and Jace did not want to let me go.


 The 3 boys before we opened presents at our house.

Jace opening his first present.  It didn't take him long to get the hang of it.





The next morning, the boys were busy playing with their new toys from Mom and Dad while I packed for Grandma and Grandpa's house.



We headed to my parents house for Christmas Eve:

Jace and his cousin Keegan!

Jace got a new chair from Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Mark.  He is so proud of his new chair.  Cheesy Grin and all!

Reid, Keegan, and Jack in their Christmas Jammies.

The five boys!

Jace and his cousin Mason playing together with their new toy from Grandma.

We brought our stockings along so Santa could come and fill them at Grandma's house.


Reid finally got his Batman Robot!

Jack got Skylanders!


We headed to Lyle's parents house to spend Christmas Day with them.  Reid and Jack were a little worn out and took a little nap before all the fun really began.

The 6 boys!

The boys always sit with Grandpa while he reads the Christmas Story.  This year, the big boys helped Grandpa read!

Grandpa and Grandma DeWild and all their Grandsons!

It was a very busy but fun filled Christmas with family and the celebration of our Lord and Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment