Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Introducing Jace Peter!!

Jace Peter
was born on May 8 at 12:05pm.  He weighed in at 6lbs 10oz and was 19.5 inches long

We are so in love!!

One last picture of our family of 4!

I was 39 weeks along and already dilated to 3cm so we went in to be induced.  Dr. Leeds broke my water and 4 hours later we had our beautiful baby boy!  I was able to deliver without the use of drugs just like I did with Jack and Reid and Lyle was a huge support in helping me work through those last few minutes of pain.  I couldn't have done it without him.  


Jace was born with a unilateral cleft lip and cleft palate.  I was nervous about how feeding was going to go but he took the special bottle (that we got from Iowa City) and ate like a champ.  All of the nurses and doctors were impressed :)  In fact, I had two pediatricians stop by our room to look at the bottle because they hadn't seen a baby with a cleft palate feed so well.  I was so proud of Jace!!!

Our first picture of our family of 5!

Jack was so excited and proud to meet his new baby brother.  

Reid was also very excited to be a big brother!

 Jace all ready to go home!



Our first day back at home :)  Jack wanted to hold his baby brother.  He looks so proud!  The boys were excited to have him home.

Jace just chillin'



Snuggling before bed with my 3 boys!





1 comment:

  1. He is perfect, Becca! Congratulations to you 5, take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete