Last night, the boys showed so much love for each other that I just have to share. I can tell Reid is looking up to his brother and that Jack loves his little brother so much. Here are a few things that happened:
1. At bath time, Jack was dipping his toothbrush in a cup and then sucking the water off. Reid looked at what his brother was doing and began doing the same. It was so cute because every few seconds Reid would check just to make sure his big brother was still doing it.
2. Jack asked if he and Reid could watch "Diego" on our bed after bathtime. So the boys cozied up under their blankets. I was folding laudry and when I looked over I saw Reid lay his head down on Jack's lap. Jack said, "Hi Reido" and began rubbing his head. It was so precious!
3. After "Diego" was over, the boys and I went into Reid's room to rock in the rocking chair for a little bit. Both boys had their blankets and were snuggling up on either side of me. Jack asked me to hum a song so of course I said yes. As I was humming "Jesus Loves me," Jack reaches over and held Reid's hand. They held the hands for the longest time. It just melted my heart!
I am so glad that they love each other so much (even though they can still get on each other's nerves)
Here is a picture of Jack showing Reid how to play a game on the iPad.
A video of the "wrestling" that is starting to happen. Right now Jack takes over but I have a feeling that it won't be too long before Reid can hold his own.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment