Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Sick Little Reid

Our little Reid was admitted to the hospital on Friday with a bronchial infection. At first they thought it was RSV but that test came back negative. Instead, he has a virus that has affected his breathing. Right now, I am sitting on the couch next to a sleeping baby, praying that we will be able to go home tomorrow (Sunday) but the doctor said it will probably be more like Monday. So far Reid is responding well to the treatments and is really improving. He is being such a trooper! Here are a few pictures of our hospital stay so far.

Mommy and Reid snuggling right after he got his IV put in.

Cousin Molly came to give Reid some snuggles too and stay with me at the hospital. I'm not sure what I would do without her. We both didn't get much sleep last night but it was nice to have someone here with me so Lyle could be home with Jack.


Reid had to have oxygen put on him but he is doing so well that we are starting to turn it down and hopefully he will be off of it soon!


My sweet little Reid!




Just chilling!

My mom also came with Molly and has been helping Lyle out with Jack. Lyle came and stayed with Reid in the hospital for a little while last night so I could go home to shower and spend some time with Jack. My mom plans to stay until Wednesday to be home with Reid while Lyle and I work and Lyle's parents are coming at the end of the week to help out as well. Thanks to our wonderful Family!

We really appreciate all who have been praying for little Reid and hope that he gets well enough to go home soon!

We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment