Just a few kindergarten stories to brighten your day!
1. I gave a little boy 5 minutes on the wall at recess (this is a common consequence at our school) for choosing to not work quietly like he was supposed to. He was choosing to goof around instead. He pouted a little and I think was a little mad at me but paid his five minutes on the wall as asked. However, the nurse brought him to my room about five minutes after recess had ended because he went in to her office because, "his feelings had been hurt."
2. I'm not really sure where this comment came from or why it was said but on the way out of the room to wash up for lunch a little boy says, "Like I always say, if you can't stand the heat...get out of the desert!"
Have a great Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment