We had a little tiger cub in our house this weekend! He was a very cute little tiger. Jack got dressed up for Halloween and we went Trick-or-Treating with his friend Keatin. Although Jack "carried" the bucket and went to all the doors, Lyle and I have been enjoying all the candy! I'm not so sure we will be this lucky next year. Here are a few pictures of our little tiger.
Daddy and Jack
Oh No! Our tiger is on the loose ;)
Here is Jack in his costume!
Watch out Molly! That tiger is going to eat you up.
Here I am with the Skunk (Keatin) and the Tiger (Jack) :)
Keatin and Jack
Grandma Bonnie, Aunt Rhonda, and Cousin Molly came for a visit this weekend. They got to see Jack in his costume on Saturday night. On Sunday afternoon we headed to Sams. Here are a few pictures we took.
Jack chillin' in a chair.
We found a rocking horse. Maybe for Christmas (hint, hint).
I just had a put a few other pictures we took tonight while playing together.
Here is a great one of Jack and Daddy.

We like to Skype on the computer. Here is Jack talking to grandma Bonnie!

No comments:
Post a Comment