Last night Jack and I went over to our friend Josh and Megan's house. Lyle plays on their sand volleyball team and they had a game last night. So I stayed at the Barber's house with Jack and their almost 2-year old, Keatin. Keatin loves to play with Jack and is very helpful. They have a little sensory tub filled with beans so I decided to have Keatin and Jack play together in there. It was so cute. They had a blast. I didn't have my camera with me so I used Megan's to take some pictures and some videos. Megan is going to post them on her blog. If you want to see them, just click HERE.
Late this morning, Jack and I joined Keatin and Megan at the little wading pool in Ames. It was Jack's first time to put on his swimsuit :) It was a nice shady area and the weather was beautiful. Here are a few pictures from our morning.
When we got to the pool, Jack was napping. So cute :)
Mommy and Jack
Jack loved the weather but he did not like the cold water on his feet. When I put his feet in the water, he curled them up really fast. Also, I must have scared a little spit up out of him too!
So, even though we did not spend much time in the water, we were able to enjoy some nice weather and time with our friends. I have a feeling Keatin (and baby Barber on the way) and Jack will be good buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment