Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our Evening

Here's a little glimpse of what an evening in the DeWild household looks like. First it began with a hungry little boy. I knew he was hungry because he was sucking on his hand.


Then I tried to take a few pictures with him. Notice the nice spit-up on my shoulder. I now consider spit-up a fashion accessory :) Actually, a lady at church told me that spit-up on our clothes is just our "Mother Badge." So I now proudly wear my Mother Badge everywhere I go :)

Jack began to get a little fussy so we decided to try to sit him in his Bumbo for the first time. He actually liked it for about three minutes until he remembered that he liked being fussy better.

So, Daddy decided to prop him up on the couch so he could watch the Homerun Derby with him. Jack also liked this for another three minutes but then remembered, "Oh yea, I was being fussy:)"


Next, I had a great idea. Jack loves to go on walks so we decided to take him for a little walk. He loved it! However, for the entire walk he had this face. It kind of looks like a little crabby face. But still very cute! :)

At the end of the walk, here is what our little boy looked like. Sleeping peacefully :)

Jack is a very good baby but sometimes he has his fussy nights. Last night was one of them. I guess he is just teaching Lyle and I to work as a team and together we helped him to calm down.

We are making progress on the sleeping at night. Last night Jack slept almost 6 hours straight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment