So we have been wanting to update our mud room and Winter Break was the perfect time to tackle the project.
Here are a couple before pictures:
As you can see, it was all white and blah. We added some color to the wall (gray,even though it looks a little green in the pictures) and did a few different projects to spice it up.
I wanted to make a place to put shoes, mittens, etc. that would be out of the way. Separating the washer and dryer made the perfect spot to hang these pallet boxes.
I took the cabinet doors off and covered them with fabric. I was originally going to add ribbon so that we could use these doors to display the boys' preschool artwork but I like the fabric and haven't quite decided if I'm going to still do that.
Here's a little artwork I made to hang on the wall. I hung all the letters with hot glue (I love hot glue guns!)
I'm very happy with the way it all turned out! (We just need a new light on the ceiling and I have yet to find a rug I'm crazy about but for the most part our mud room makeover is complete!). Thanks to my wonderful hubby for painting and hanging up the coat hooks and boxes. 








No comments:
Post a Comment