Jace is two months old now and growing more each day!
Here are his 2 month stats:
Weight: 9lb 4oz (1 percentile)
Height: 21.25 in. (1 percentile)
Clothes: size 0-3 months
Diapers: Size 1
Sleep: Well, let's just say it's better than it was. For the most part, he will wake up once to eat and then sleep until 5:00 or 6:00am. He usually goes to bed around 8:30. The last couple of nights he has woke up more than once but I'm hoping it's just a growing spell, right?! (fingers crossed)
Yep, Jace is a little peanut! I just checked back and found out that Jack was just a little bigger than Jace at the 2 month mark but was only in the 5th percentile. The good news is he is continuing to eat like a champ and is growing nicely on his own little curve.
Jace loves to smile and is cooing more each day. He loves to look around and watch his brothers wrestle. At first, Jace was very fussy but has sense turned a corner and is happy more than he cries (huge improvement). We began taking him to the Chiropractor about a month and a half ago and I honestly believe this is what made a difference for him. After a few treatments he was already beginning to become a better baby. I'm so thankful for Dr. Kurt!
Reid giving Jace some snuggles!
Jack being a great helper and big brother and holding the pacifier for Jace.
Both boys love Jace so much and are constantly giving him kisses. They are both so gentle with him. Jack is getting really good at soothing Jace if I'm making a bottle. He'll get really close to him, rub his face, and say "it's ok, mommy's getting you a bottle. I'm here. Shhh...it's ok" It is so cute and Jace loves it and clams down! I think Jace loves his brothers just as much as they love him. And that makes my heart so full!
Jace snuggling in his bouncy seat for a little nap.
Smiles!
Paying close attention to me talking :)
Jace also has begun to love to lay under his little jungle gym. I got a cute little video of his smiles and coos while playing.
Jace we love you to pieces!




No comments:
Post a Comment