Jack is growing up so fast! I think having a new baby only makes it seem like he is getting older faster. He is very inquisitive and always asking questions about how things work. Everyday he does one more thing that makes me want time to slow down. However, I also love his age and love watching him learn and discover new things.
Here are a couple of videos that I just had to post.
Jack saying the Lord's Prayer all by himself.
The other day I was doing some dishes when Jack ran into the kitchen and said, "Mom, you have to come see what I did. It is so cool!" Not knowing what I'd see, I followed him to check it out and this is what he had done.
I have to say I was quite impressed that he came up with this all by himself.
Love me some Jack!
No comments:
Post a Comment