Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reid is 18 Months Old!

 
Well, Mr. Reid, it is very hard to believe but you are now 1 1/2 years old.  My goodness, it seems like just yesterday you were a little baby.  You definitely are not a little baby anymore and are growing up so fast.  In just the last couple of months, you have learned so many things!  As I was thinking about writing this post, my mind was running wild with all the things I want to write down to remember.  Here is goes....
 
At 18 months you:
~ Wear size 4 diapers
 
~ Are just tranistioning into 18 month clothes (although the pants are a little long)
 
~ Still have your pacifier but usually just use it at naptime and bedtime.
 
~ Know a lot of animal sounds (dog, cat, cow, horse, snake, elephant, rooster, ect.)  The lion sound you make is my favorite.
 
~ Love to sing songs and are starting to catch onto the words.  The ABC song is one of your favorites.  You also like to do the actions to "Five Little Monkeys"
 
~ Know quite a few words (all done, no, help, up, down, no, bubbles, momma, dadda, Jack, no, ball, duck, socks, shoe, no, snack, bye bye, kiss, hug, and did I mention you also know the word "no")  I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I can think of right now.  You also make great attemps at new words every day!
 
~ Watch your big brother's every move and do what he does!
 
~ Love to tackle and play "punch" with your daddy and Jack.
 
~ Love to drive the trains all around on the train tracks.  You always want to go downstairs (which you are getting pretty good at saying) and play with the trains by yourself while mommy makes supper.
 
~ Love to hug and give kisses.
 
~ Throw a fit when you don't get what you want or your brother won't share his toys.
 
~ Follow directions and help out around the house.  You are really good at picking up toys!
 
~ I think I could go on for hours...Reid you are so much fun to watch and we love every thing about you...even your fit throwing :)
 
 
Here is a picture of Reid helping me set the table the other night!  He was such a good helper and kept coming back for more things to put on the table.
 
Reid Thomas you are one loved little boy.  We thank God every day for bringing you into our lives and allowing us to be your mommy and daddy :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment