Friday, October 5, 2012

Brotherly Love...and more

This morning I came downstairs to see these blonde brothers sitting by each other and watching some Mickey Mouse.  They just made me smile :)



 Hi mom!



A couple conversations that I've had with Jack lately:

While riding in the car:
Jack:  What are those mommy? (pointing to the birds)
Me:  Those are birds Jack.
Jack:  No, those aren't birds.
Me: Oh, they're not?
Jack:  No mommy, those are geese.
**And he was right, they were geese.  I was just trying to keep things simple.

While putting Jack to bed tonight:
Me: Goodnight Jack.  I love you!
Jack: I love you too mommy!  I give you one more kiss?
Me: You betcha!  I would love one.  I give you one more kiss?
Jack: You betcha mommy!
Me:  Goodnight Jack.  See you in the morning!
Jack: Goodnight mommy!
(I love you mommy...4 of my favorite words)


No comments:

Post a Comment