Monday, July 16, 2012

We are still here!

Where has the summer gone?  It is already the middle of July and I haven't blogged since the middle of June.  A lot has happened since then!

We have moved out of our house in Nevada and into our house in Ankeny.  We are hoping that the house in Nevada will sell soon.  We are finally settled into our new house and loving it.

A couple of weeks ago, my mom, sister, and two of my nieces came and spent a few days with us and helped me get started in my classroom.  Let's just say that I'm not sure what I would have done without them.  They helped me get a lot done and let me tell you...there was a LOT to do!

I started cheerleading last week and this week we start practice every morning.  Lyle has been a great help with the boys and I think we will get the new schedule to work for both of us.

The boys and I have had a lot of fun scoping out the parks and just enjoying summer.  We hope to do a few more things on our "Summer To Do List" before school starts in just a few short weeks.  

Here are a couple of pictures I have taken over the past few weeks.  

The boys sitting on Mommy and Daddy's bed watching some Mickey Mouse while mommy gets ready. 

Reid playing on the blanket at the park. 

Jack trying to help in my classroom :) 

Reid got a new big boy car seat!  Thanks Aunt Rhonda :) 

Jack got a new squirt gun from Aunt Rhonda and he loves it!  Actually, it comes in very handy on these hot days.

Reid loves his new jumper that the Barber's are letting us borrow.

Jack is loving the slides we find at the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment