This past weekend was our very first time camping in our own camper with our family of four!
We had so much fun!! Our friends Pat and Sara and their son Connor (who is 1 month younger than Jack), and Pat's sister and her family were camping as well. Jack and Reid both love to be outside so camping is definitely for them. Jack played with Connor and Pat's nieces very well and I could tell they had lots of fun with each other.
We were at Scharnberg Park in Everly Iowa. It was a very nice campground! They had an awesome playground area that we spent a lot of time at. They also had a beach with a little "lake" that Jack kept wanting to go swim and play in the sand at.
I will say that camping with two little boys is very, well...um...busy! But it was so worth it because I think everyone had a great time. Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Jack and Connor drinking some lemonade
I also got a video of them enjoying their lemonade.
Sara and the boys walking to the dock to see the water.
Jack eating some supper at the picnic table.
Reid is loving the outside!
Jack and Connor eating some chips on the step of the camper together.
Jack and Mommy!
Camping wore us out! Jack fell asleep in the camper at nap time before I could even get his bed ready :)






No comments:
Post a Comment