First of all, we want to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day and we hope all those mothers and "to be" mother's someday out there had a great day. We especially want to say thank you to our Mothers. I do not know what I would do without my mom. She has been the best mother and role model that I could ever ask for. Love you mom!
I had a great mother's day weekend! I got to spend the whole day Saturday with my two little boys while Lyle had to work. We have had very busy weekends this past month but this weekend was so much fun to play and be together.
On Saturday, I took the boys to my classroom with me for a little bit so I could do some work. They both were very well behaved and just played while mommy worked. We played a lot outside and then headed to the golf course when daddy got home. It was our first golf outing with all four of us. It was a little busy but SO much fun. Jack loved golfing and kept asking when it was his turn. Reid loved riding in the golf cart and watching his big brother golf.
On Sunday, we had another beautiful day so after naps we decided to go out for another round of golf with all four of us. It was another success and a great way to spend my Mother's Day afternoon.
Here are some pictures from our weekend. Some of the golf photos are from Saturday and some are from Sunday.
Jack and Reid in the golf cart.
Reid just woke up from a little snooze :)
Jack golfing.
The boys in the golf cart with daddy.
Reid sitting on the green watching us putt. He is having fun!
Mommy and Reid!
After church, we went for a nice Sunday run and played at the park. Have I mentioned that the weather was beautiful!!
Reid hanging out with Mommy after his nap. I just love his cheeks!
Jack watching Daddy tee off. Jack was very good about "staying back" when we were hitting. In fact, when it was his turn to hit he told Lyle and I to, "stay back."
Here is a little video of Jack teeing off.
Here is another video of Jack putting.
I love being the mom to these two little boys! I thank God every day for blessing us with two wonderful boys!!
Thank you Lyle and boys for making Mother's Day a special day for me!









No comments:
Post a Comment