Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break and Swimming Lessons


This is the first year I can remember that I have actually gotten a spring break because we didn't have any snow days to make up! It started last week Thursday and has lasted through today. On Thursday, operation Spring Cleaning (which I'm sure will last another 3 weeks) began. I started in our bedroom and did a thorough cleaning of the closet, dressers, and got rid of a lot of clothes Lyle and I no longer wear. It took all day but it felt really good to get started and the boys helped me out by being really good!

We headed to NW Iowa for the weekend. The boys got to play with both sets of grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. I spent the day on Saturday shopping and getting pedicures with my mom. It was so much fun!

Today we did a lot of playing outside! I also got the hall closet cleaned out today. (Yay, another thing to check off of my spring cleaning list)

Jack started swimming lessons tonight. For the next 4 weeks we will go 2 nights a week. It is a parent/child swim class so Lyle swam with Jack tonight and I will take my turn on Wednesday. Here are some pictures that we have taken over the last couple of days.


Reid hanging out in the bumbo outside at grandma and grandpa's house.

Jack was mad that I told him he had a wait a few minutes before we went outside.

He was all better once he was golfing :)

The boys

Swimming Lessons

Jack and Lyle waiting to get started.

Daddy and Jack


Swimming


Practicing swimming on his back.


Singing songs with the group.


Jack dumping water on daddy's head.

Here's a little video of Jack jumping to Lyle in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment