Our house has gotten much busier in the last few months and I would be lying if I said it wasn't exhausting at times raising two little boys. However, I can't imagine life any other way. These two little men are the light of our lives and we absolutely love them to pieces.
Here are some random pictures that we have taken over the last couple of weeks.
Here are some random pictures that we have taken over the last couple of weeks.
Reid started sitting in the bumbo.

Jack got an owie on his forehead. He fell walking outside and his forehead caught his fall. I'm glad to report that it has healed very nicely!

Jack was sad that he couldn't watch the new Giggle Bellies DVD his Aunt Rhonda bought him. It was bath time. (Don't worry, he got to watch it in the morning and was very excited!)

Jack and Reid in their Iowa apparel. Now, we are ISU fans in this house but since they got the Iowa gear for Christmas, I thought it was only nice to wear it and take a picture so all the Iowa fans in our family knew this present wasn't a waste.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures...these boys just make me SMILE!!




No comments:
Post a Comment