Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recent Happenings

Well, we made it through my first week back to work. I am working hard at getting used to the fact that I have less time to do things around the house while also making sure I take the time to just play and be with my boys (all 3 of them). Since going back to work, I haven't been as good about blogging. So here are some recent happenings at the DeWild household.

Last weekend, we went to something called "The Gift" at our church with the Barber's. There is a live nativity, cookie decorating, other crafts, musical entertainment, lunch, and lots of other things to do. We had a lot of fun!

Jack petting a goat.

The animals surrounding Jack. He loved it and wasn't scared one bit. I on the other hand was watching closely so that he didn't get run over by the lama :)

Jack and the goat.

Jack spent most of his time in the live nativity tent pointing, smiling, and yelling, "baaaa, baaa"
He is also baaaing at the pictures as I type the blog :)

Megan and the kids decorating cookies.

Jack licking off the frosting on his cookie.

Jack and I going down the giant slide.
Fun times!

We spent our Sunday afternoon at the Barber's house helping Will celebrate his 1st birthday!

Keatin, Will, and Jack eating cupcakes at Will's 1-year birthday Party.
Other Random Pictures...

Reid chilling on the couch.

Jack helping feed Reid his bottle.

This is a picture that Paul Barber (Josh's Dad) captured of Jack at Will's party. I love it!

Jack and Reid in front of the tree.

Whew! I think that is all for now. We are off tonight to go see Jolly Holiday Lights with the Barber's tonight. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

I take Reid in for his 2 month check up on Tuesday. It's hard to believe he is already 2 months. I am eager to see what his stats will be. I can almost guarantee that he is going to be bigger than what Jack was.

No comments:

Post a Comment