Well....it has been a couple of weeks since I've posted and I'd say I have a little catching up to do. It has been a very busy couple of weeks at the DeWild house but only 6 1/2 more days of school and then Summer Vacation!! I can hardly wait to spend my days with Jack for the summer.
Mother's Day!
I had a great Mother's Day weekend. My parents and my sister's family were in town and we all spent the weekend together. The weather was beautiful! I have to say I feel extremely lucky to be the mom of a wonderful little boy. He makes me smile everyday!
Baby #2 Update
I am also extremely excited that the good Lord has blessed me to be the mother of another little one in just a few short 6 months. That's right, I am already just a little over 4 months along. My stomach is getting bigger every day and although I have noticed my growing belly, I think my kindergartners are the ones that are beginning to mention (just about every day) that they can tell my baby is getting bigger :)
House Projects
Well, I came home a few weeks ago and there was a huge dumpster in the driveway and the siding was ripped off of the back and side of the house. I guess Lyle decided to embark on our house projects. We have replaced all the windows, added a sliding door in the kitchen, built a deck, and re-sided the back and side of the house. The front is ready for the new siding which will be going up soon. When I say we, I really mean Lyle! He has been hard at work and I must say it all looks wonderful. I especially love the sliding door and the deck that he just finished yesterday.
Here are some pictures I've taken over the past few weeks but just haven't gotten around to posting.
Lyle replacing our bedroom windows.
Lyle hard at work.
The side of our house missing some siding.
A couple of weeks ago, we hung out with some friends in Ames. Here is Jack playing in the grass. He loves to be outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment