Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jack's Toy Room!

Yay! We finally got the toy room finished. Lyle and I put the finishing touches on it this afternoon. The only thing left is a little light above the magnetic chalk board but we have to find what were are looking for first. Jack may be a little too young to appreciate it now but I'm sure he will love it in a few short months. Right now, it is a wonderful home for most of his toys :) Here are some before and after pictures.

This is what the room looked like before. It was our catch all/storage area.

Now everything has been nicely organized in our storage room.

The view into the new toy room.

Jack is excited!
Checking it all out.

This is the kitchen set from when I was little :)
The magnetic chalkboard on the left and cork board on the right for all of Jack's projects.

I can't wait to play in it more and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment