Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jack's Pictures

Last Saturday we went to Des Moines and had Jack's 6 months pictures taken. He did such a good job and had some great smiles. After pictures, Lyle, Jack, and I went Christmas shopping and I am pleased to say...We are all done! It was a great day. Here are some of the pictures of Jack.







Right now, our little man is in bed. He had his very first fever today. Lyle stayed home with him in the morning and I came home at lunch. I'm not sure if he is just teething, if it's a cold, or if it's a combination of both. He was very cuddly this afternoon. Hopefully he can get a good nights rest and feel a little better in the morning. I've already had the school get me a sub so I can stay home with Jack tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. What a little stud! He is just adorable! We also love the Christmas card! We honestly need to get together soon! Maybe we can do dinner over break...I just might need to get out of the house!
    -Martina

    ReplyDelete