I had Friday off of school so Lyle, I, and Walker took a long trip back home to NW Iowa. We spent Friday night with Lyle's parents and had some great Pizza Ranch! On Saturday, we hung out with my family and put together our new stroller and car seat (thanks mom and dad!). It was so much fun to push around the house. Lyle thought I was crazy but I was having fun practicing :) Baby Jack was also very spoiled this weekend by his Grandma Bonnie and Aunt Rhonda. They have bought him so many clothes and blankets. It is all so cute but this mom-to-be now has a lot more laundry to do. Thanks mom and Rhonda!!
Since we've been home, I think Walker has slept a majority of the time. Lyle's parents dog, Roxy, really wore him out. Those two dogs get along so well. Thanks again mom and dad for letting Walker stay at your house the whole weekend. He loves it!
Today I got a pregnancy massage! Lyle bought one for me for Valentine's Day. I think it may be one of the best Valentine's Day gifts I have ever gotten from him. The hour went so fast but it really helped my muscles to relax and my mid back is feeling a little relief. Thanks honey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment