Saturday, February 20, 2010

6 Months!

We have now hit the 6 months mark! This past week we just had a doctor's appointment and everything checked out just fine. The baby's heartbeat was 146 and my belly measured right on. Lyle and I just can't wait until we get to find out the sex of our baby. He/She has been moving around a lot and even gave their daddy two big kicks when he put his hand on my belly. Lyle loves it! Here are some recent pictures.

I thought we better post a picture of Walker because in just a few months he will no longer be the center of our attention.



Here is my belly at 6 Months.


This may be one of the last times you see me in my winter coat. It's getting difficult to zip up. I'm really hoping for warmer weather. Until then, I will be wearing Lyle's winter coat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment