Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby News!

There is not much new to report about Lyle and I but I thought I might update you on some baby news. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went well. I am now 18 and 1/2 weeks along and almost to the halfway point! We got to hear the heartbeat again yesterday. He or She was hiding but we did find him/her. The heartbeat was 148. To some that may mean boy or girl but to me it just means it's a beating heart! The only part of the appointment that Lyle was disappointed with was the fact that we will not be able to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl until probably the beginning of March. We were hoping we would be able to in February but it looks more like March at this point.

Just a cute little story....Today in school, one of the little boys in my class rubbed my belly and said, "Is your baby still in there?" Of course I told him yes. He then asked, "When is it going to come out?" I told him that it would come out in June when it was done growing. Then he says, "Oh, well it's already getting big" :) I said yes and it will get even bigger. He just gave me a smile. I can't wait to see what he says in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment